chloroprene contact adhesive is the performance of solvent-based adhesives is largely determined by the polymer system in the formulation. the viscosity of the formulation remains low until the polymer of chloroprene has Contact adhesives are not tacky by themselves, but develop a strong and instant bond when two surfaces coated with the same ..
This product is an eco-friendly product with high safety. The advantage is producing with imported raw materials,special formula and advanced technology. It is mainly suitable for furniture manufacture, packing, advertising, shoe making, home decoration, PVC board, plywood, carpet, rubber, etc.
1. Please prolong the open time accordingly during winter time or rainy days.
2. Before operation please test the adhesive on a small material area.
3. Consumers should make sure that the materials meets the application standard of this product (especially during outdoor operation), besides, the material should meet the national standard (especially for the aluminium-plastic panel for external wall use). Meanwhile consumers should obey the application steps
4. Not to mix the product with other adhesives.
5. Bonding strength will be weakened at high temperature.
(Avoid bonding metal exposed in sunlight for long time).
6. The glue tank should be well covered to avoid any dust or contamination.
Store in cool, dry place.
Operation field should be ventilated, far away from high temperature and fire. 12 months<27°C.
1.Clean the surface to make sure it’s flat and neat.
2.Gelatinize on the surface of both objects, make sure the adhesive thickness on both surfaces the same.
3.Wait for 5-20 min after gelatinizing so that solvent volatilizes completely (not sticky when touch with hands), then bond the materials together and hammering several times to guarantee a better effect.