all purpose spray adhesive is formulated from excellent materials. It has good features such as easy application, rapid drying speed, strong viscosity, anti-ultraviolet radiation after solidification, anti-damp and aging-resistant.
Where to Use:
It is suitable for bonding different materials such as plywood, board, floorboard, wallpaper, veneer, anti-firing plate, fiber, aluminum-plastic plate, leather etc.
1. Environmental-friendly: Extraordinary low benzene and VOC, no hazardous materials and additives.
2. High solid content: 34% solid content, much higher than conventional adhesives, which can save adhesive consumption by 30%-40%.
3. Freezing temperature resistant: no influence at -15°C to -20°C and It is easy for transportation and bonding in winter.
4. Super first-bonding power, good penetration property, fast drying.
5. Stable performance: moisture and water-immersion resistant after hardening.
1. Surface preparation: Bonding surface should be dry, clean and free of dust and rust. Smooth surface such as plywood, rubber, must be sanded first to make it coarse. After that,clean the surface and apply the adhesive.
2. Gluing: Mix up the adhesive before use. Pour adhesive on the two bonding surfaces separately and spread it with brush or scraper. To achieve the best bonding performance, the application should be done toward the same direction and evenly.
3. Airing: After application of the adhesive, enough time should be given to let the solvent
evaporate completely to avoid bubble or stickiness.
4. Bonding: The application should be done once and for all. Aim the two surfaces, bond together and press. Don’t move the two surfaces back and forth, or the bonding effect will be weakened.
Packing: 0.7L, 1L, 3L, 4L, 15L, 18L, 200L
Application Tools: Brusher, Scroller, Spatula, Trowel, etc.
Shelf Life: 12 months