Spray glue for thick or artificial leather. Cloroprene spray adhesive for boards. Ordinary spray glue for sponge. Spray glue for high quality sponge. Spray glue for cloth screen. Spray glue for foam materials. Spray glue for thermo-insulant materials. Spray glue for suitcases and bag.
Spray Adhesive is a kind of benzene-free and environmental friendly SBS type adhesive. It is very easy to spray with very low viscosity.
Where to use
Spray adhesive is specially designed for sofa, swivel chair and thermal insulant industry. It has very good performance for ordinary sponge, board, cloth, thin leather, paper, thermal insulant materials etc.
1. Super adhesion strength
2. High solid content
3. Cost-effective, small amount for large area
4. Fast-drying, surface dry in 1-5 mins
5. Pleasant smell, easy apply without impurity
6. Heat-resistant, Aging resistance
1. Iron can: 1L* 18 PCS/CTN, 3L*6 PCS/CTN, 5L*4 PCS/CTN, 18L*1 PCS/CTN;
2. Iron drum: 200 L.
Other packing size will be available to meet different markets.
Six Correct Steps To Spray Adhesive
Step 1 : Run the vantilation system in the construction locate, open doors and windows to ventilate the place.
Step 2 : Before construction, check the lance and let away the seeper in the pressure pipe.
Step 3 : Make the surfaces of the materil clean, avoid grease, dust or impurity.
Step 4 : Adjust the muzzle, and spray evenly.
Step 5 : After even spray, lay it for 1-5 mn to agglutinate it, till the coating is sticky to touch.
Step 6 : Better to place some pressure when conglutination is done.
Linear Style : Muzzle from 45°angle, better to keep a distance of 0.5m between the muzzle and the surface of the material.
The air-pressure of the lance should be adjusted to 6-8kgs accordingly.
Sector Style : Plumb up the muzzle with the surface of the material to spry even sector adhesive fog whose angle is approximately 45°.
Cautions during the spray
1. Separat the spray workshop from other workshopes, operator should wear safety;
2. Move steadily and averagely, without pile up or lack of adheive;
3. Spray evenly to cover the material standardizing on 12 square meter per kg. The coating should not be too thick.
4. For better effect, pls double-sided spraying and besmearing.
5. Clean out the lance when not in use.