RTV Silicone (Room-Temperature-Vulcanizing silicone) is a type of silicone rubber made from a two-component system available in a hardness range of very soft to medium--usually from 15 Shore A to 40 Shore.
FIRM BOND high grade weatherability silicone sealant is single component room temperature
NEUTRAL cured silicone sealant. It has excellent weatherability, longer service life, perfect
adhesion to most building materials.
1. Mainly used for weather-resistance sealing of glass curtain wall, stone material curtain wall,
aluminum composite panel curtain wall; big area, high building curtain wall, big size metal
(aluminum plate), sunroof’s weather-resistance sealing.
2. For assembling various doors and windows;
3. For bonding and sealing of glass, glass fiber, marble, rubber, wood, ceramics, metal, plastic,
fiber and other many building materials.
Features & Benefits
1. One-component, neutral cured, RTV, middle modulus; 2. Easy to use, excellent adhesion to many
3. Good aging-resistant ability, longer service life at least 10years.
4. Non-sagging, low shrinkage, good UV resistance & insulation properties;
5. No primer is required but still having excellent adhesion to painted aluminum, concrete and other
many building materials.
Instruction of Use
1. Get rid of the rust, oil, or any dirty on the operation surfaces, to make sure it completely clean and dry;
2. Cut nozzle to desired size and smoothly extrudes sealant to joint areas;
3. If further sealing needed, should finish operation within 5 minutes. Wipe off the surplus sealant with dry tissue.
4. After completely solidify, amend by knife.
1. Unsuitable for structural glazing application;
2. Unsuitable for surfaces with grease, plasticizer or other organic solvents;
3. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface, and not for the continual soggy place;
4. Can't be used if the temperature is below 4℃ or above 50℃ on the surface of the material.
Storage & Shelf life
1. The product is nonflammable. Keep dry and shade, air tight during storage.
2. Shelf life: 9months stored at 5-27℃ dry and shade place.
3. After expiry date, the product can also be used if tested qualified.