A wood adhesive bonds to wood, making it an essential for carpenters. Joinery and wood glues comes in several forms and it is essential that you choose the right strenght for the job you are undertaking. Most adhesives for timber will need clamping in place to ensure the wood doesn't move and the glue sets.
1. This PVAc pva glue brands applies to the bonding of wooden gifts & crafts
2. Suitable for cold-pressing MDF assembly and thickening of panel furniture
3. PVAc pva glue brands applies to the assembly of wooden speaker or lamination of furniture plank stuff
1. PVAc pva glue brands is High viscosity
2. Good fluidity
3. Excellent bonding strength
4. This PVAc pva glue brands is Fine and smooth adhesive without formaldehyde (HCHO)
1. Cleaning: the grease, smirch, rust, moisture of the contacted surface must be cleaned off.
2. Brushing: The contacted surface(two sides) are brushed with the PVAc pva glue brands in thin layer,
brushing toward a same aspect for air getting out to strengthen the powerful viscosity.
3. After applying PVAc pva glue brands, fix the object that is bonded. If heating and pressing, the
adhesion will be stronger.
The product should be kept in a dry and cool storehouse in which the temperature is 5°C-30°C.
The storage period is 6 months. If the product exceeds the storage period but is still up to
standard through inspecting, the PVAc pva glue brands be used.