wood glue in furniture is being synthesized with vinyl acetate monomer and other special monomer. It has great bonding strenght to wood, paper, cloth, leather and so on.
1. Fast curing, great bonding strength
2. Easy to use
3. No-toxic, no-smell, there is no irritant substances such as formaldehyde
4. great resistance to cold and impact.
CE20 PVA white glue ingredients polyvinyl acetate emulsion plywood glue
vinyl acetate monomer
White thickens latex
15000~35000 CPS/ 25℃
1.Substrate treatment: the surface of the bonding substrates must be clean, remove the water, oil, dust paint, rust and so on.
2. Spilling: coat the glue evenly with brush or toothed scraper.
3. Coating weight: coat glue on both sides of the bonding surface, the material like wood, the amount of glue need 200g/m2, others like mental, need 150g/m2.
4. Bonding: after coating, close the two surfaces, then give some press. It takes 3-4 hours in summer, and 5-6 hours in winter to curing.
1.Water based glue, keep in temperature above 0℃
2.Wooking temperature should be above 3℃
3.Do not add water by yourself.